Outing Spots Places Bangalore
Best Place for Outing in around Bangalore: There are plenty of locations in and around Bangalore that are excellent destinations for One Day Outing and Weekend getaways. These places not only cater to individual tastes, but also to group fun. Listed are Outing places in Bangalore for Kids family and for Fun & Leisure Trips. Bangalores best places for team outing, Day outing, Family picnics & Corporate team outings are detailed below.
► Picnic Spots Near Around Bangalore
All you wanted to know about One Day Picnic Spots near Bangalore with package details here. There are quite a few Weekend destinations for one day trip from bangalore to Andhra, Kerala and Tamilnadu side. One day package trip from bangalore to mysore also can be planned. Destinations like Rangantittu Bird Sanctuary, Srirangapatna, Mandya, Bandipur, KRS and Brindavan Gardens etc fall on the same Route. Daily bus Services are avaiilable from KSRTC from Kempegowda Bus Stand, Majestic, Bangalore. Another opton is KSTDC Tour Packages that are conducted from Badami Huse, Near Corporation Circle, Bangalore. Nevertheless there are many private conducted tours from Bangalore to nearest Temples, waterfalls, Beaches and Hill Stations.
Some of the popular Outing Spots near Bangalore are
Places for Family Day Outing Around Bangalore
1. Wonderla: Located on the Bangalore-Mysore road just 28 kms from Bangalore city, Wonderla is an exciting amusement park for all age groups. It has many thrilling rides, proper lockers, wave pool and much more to offer.
2. Innovative Film City: Innovative Film City is about 40 kms from Bangalore and is spread on 50 acres of land. It is an entertainment paradise, and has many things like the Dino Park, Themed restaurants, Cartoon city, food courts, an Aqua city, Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum etc.
3. Bannerghatta National Park: If spotting wildlife and feeling close to nature is what you like, then the wildlife safari at the Bannerghatta National Park can be the perfect day outing in Bangalore for you.
4. Nandi Hills: For a refreshing experience and a short break,you can head to the famous Nandi Hills. Around 60 kms from the main city, it is said to be the highest point of Bangalore.The drive to this destination is a pleasant one as you are flanked by scenic surroundings.
5. Shivanasamudra Waterfalls: An ideal place to head to for a day from Bangalore is thescenic Shivanasamudra Waterfalls. It is a part of the Kaveri River that meanders through the terrain of Deccan Plateau and plummets in the form of waterfalls. It gets split into two at Shivanasamudratown.
6. Rafting in Bheemeshwari: Bheemeshwari is located on the banks of the river Cauvery, and is about three hours' drive from Bangalore. One of the activities organized by Thrillophilia to make your team/group outing a memorable one is rafting.
7. Caving at Anthargange: Located at about 70 kms from Bangalore, Anthargange is the trekkers heaven. The rocky hills formed due to volcanoes, and the numerous caves here, are any adventure traveller's dream.
8. Rappelling at Ramanagara: Ramanagara, a rock climber's dream destination, is quite famous and is ideal for one day outings. You can try high rope traversing, rappelling, bouldering and chimney climbing at the Ramanagara hills. Thrillophilia also organizes several adventurous activities at Ramanagara like Jummaring, rappelling, trekking, rock climbing and archery.
9. Trekking in Savandurga: Around 60 km from Bangalore, the lofty hill of Savandurga is hailed as one of the largest monolith hills in Asia. Needless to say, it provides a great backdrop to undertake trekking. At the base of the hills are SavandiVeerabhadreshwaraSwamy Temple and NarasimhaSwamy Temple.
10. Water sports in Manchinbele: The scenic environ of Manchinbele is where many head to for a sweet respite from hectic schedules. Around 40 kms from Bangalore, this small water reservoir provides some exciting water sports options.
Best Resorts around Bangalore for One Day Outing
11. Wonder Valley Resort: Wonder valley is an outdoor learning center, located in Bannerghatta, Bangalore. This place is just 22 kms away from bangalore, which makes it one of the ideal resorts for one day outings. Wonder valley is not a resort or a camp, but is a team building destination, customized in order to conduct team building and team bonding activities. Hence, your team outing can be a fun filled learning experience at Wonder Valley.
12. Golden Palms Resort: Located at Tumkur road in Bangalore, Golden Palms could be the best resort you could choose for a one day outing. With excellent amenities like a Spa, a lagoon shaped swimming pool, tennis and squash courts, indoor games etc, this place can be ideal for a quick and calm getaway.
13. Emerald Isle Resort: Emerald Isle is about 27 kms from Bangalore, and is a paradise away from the mundane and monotonous city life. Emerald Isle, as a resort, has several highlights like a water slide, which people of all ages can enjoy, badminton and tennis courts and indoor games.
14. Eagleton Resort: Offering a perfect getaway from the humdrums of daily life is the plush and inviting Eagleton Resort. The amalgamation of rustic and contemporary decor adds to the charm of the place. Lolling in scenic surroundings and offering luxury amenities, it also offers the ideal backdrop for a team outing.
15. Clarks Exotica Resort: Steep yourself in luxury and relaxation at the Clarks Exotica Resort. Due to all that this retreat provides, it is a favourite among corporates for an outing. In here is 70 acres of stunning space that is great for a jog, cycle or team building exercises.