Bangalore Shirdi Tour Package
A 4 day temple tour of Shirdi (Shirdi Sai Temple), Shanishingnapur & Kolhapur Mahalaxmi temple.
Shani Shingnapur or Sonai situated in Nevasa taluka in Ahmednagar district is known for Shri Shaneshwar Devasthan. Shirdi is a town located in Rahata Taluka in Ahmednagar District, Maharashtra. Distance from From Shani Shignapur to Shirdi, Maharashtra is around 72.7 km and takes around 1 h 38 min via MH SH 66 and NH160. Kolhapur Mahalaxmi temple is around 411 km from Shirdi and takes around 7 h 31 min via NH4. Distance by road from Shirdi to Pandharpur, Maharashtra is 272.6 km and travel time in this route is 5 h 19 min via Solapur - Dhule National Highway. Bangalore to Shirdi IRCTC, TSTDC, KSRTC and KSTDC Tour Packages via Bus are conducted from Bangalore. Air Packages are also available from Bangalore. The Fare is around Rs. 4500. By Train the fare is around Rs. 450. Shirdi package tour cost, Timings and itinerary are detailed here.
Departure: 12:00 PM (Noon)
Arrival: 6:00 AM (Sunday)
Dep. 12.00 pm Bangalore
Arr. 5.30 am Shirdi (check into hotel ) Darshan and Halt in A/c Hotel
- Dep. 8.00 am After Breakfast
- Arr . 10.00 am to 11.00am Shanishingnapur
- Dep. 11.00 pm Shanishingnapur
- Arr. 2.30 pm Kolhapur (on the way lunch)
- 2.30 pm to 4.00pm Kolhapur MahaLaxmi temple visit
- Dep. 4.00 pm Kolhapur
- Arr. 8.00pm Belgaum
- 8.00 pm to 8.45pm Dinner
- Dep. 8.45pm Belgaum
- Dep 8.45pm Belgaum
Arr.6.00 am Bengaluru
* Travellers need to report at the departure counters 20 minutes before departure. Counters close 5 minutes before departure.
Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour:
- Karnataka Hotels Mangalore Nethravathi/ Suvarna/ Lalitha International (subject to availability)