| Belur Chikmagalur Mullayanagiri Kemmannugundi
BELUR CHIKMAGALUR MULLAYANAGIRI KEMMANNUGUNDI TOUR PACKAGE
Bangalore to Belur Chikmagalur Mullayanagiri Kemmannugundi Tour Packages: A three-day tour to Jog Falls (Indias highest waterfall), Linganamakki Dam View Point A two-day tour including the Hoysala temples at Belur and Halebeedu, and the romantic hill stations Chikmagalur, Mullayanagiri and Kemmannugundi.
Departure: 06.00 am
Arrival: 10.30 pm (2nd day)
- 06.30 am Departure from Badami House, Bangalore*
- 08.30am - 09.30 am Visit Yeduyur Ancient Temple
- 10.00 am - 11.00 am Visit Peacock Sanctuary at Adichunchanagiri
- 01.00 pm - 04.00 pm Lunch at H.M Velapuri Hotel & Visit Temple of Belur
- 04.30 pm - 05.30 pm Visit Halebeedu Temple & Museum
- 06.00 pm Halt at H.M Velapuri Hotel Belur
- 08.00 am Departure from Belur after breakfast, DVD film show on "Land of Coffee, Spice & Hill Stations" during journey
- 09.00 am - 10.00 am Visit Chikmagalur Coffee Museum
- 12.00 pm - 01.00 pm Visit Coffee Plantation & Mullayyanagiri Peak
- 02.00 pm - 04.00 pm Lunch at Kemmannugundi, Sight Seeing & Nature Walk
- 04.30 pm - 05.00 pm Visit Kalhathgiri Falls
- 05.00 pm Depart to Bangalore
- 10.30 pm Tour ends at Badami House Bangalore
* Travellers need to report at the departure counters 20 minutes before departure. Counters close 5 minutes before departure.
1. All entrance fees will have to be borne by travellers booked on this tour.
Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
- H.M Velapuri
- Minimum of 10 travelers required for operation of the trip.
► KSTDC Tour Packages
► KSTDC Online Booking & Reservation