| Chitradurga Kishkinda Kanakanagiri
CHITRADURGA KISHKINDA KANAKANAGIRI HAMPI KSTDC TOUR PACKAGE
Chitradurga Kishkinda Kanakanagiri Hampi (By Night) : A three-day tour to Hampi, a World Heritage Site and the seven-tiered Chitradurga Fort and Kishkinda believed to be the birthplace of the monkey-god Lord Hanuman.
Departure: 06.30 am
Arrival: 06.00 am (3rd Day)
- 06.30 am Departure from Badami House, Bangalore (En route Breakfast)
- 12.00 pm - 04.30 pm Lunch at Chitradurga, Dance Program on Onake Obavva Story, Visit Fort & Monkey Man show
- 06.30 pm Sunset view from Vaikunta guest house, Visit garden & Musical fountain (Halt)
- 08.00 am Depart to Kishkinda
- 09.30 am - 04.00 pm Visit Kishkinda, Anjanadri, Pampa Sarovara, Kanakanagiri & Lunch
- 04.00 pm - 05.30 pm Visit to Karadidhama
- 06.30 pm - 07.00 pm Tea Break
- 07.00 pm - 08.30 pm Visit Hampi by Night
- 09.00 pm - 09.45 pm Dinner
- 09.45 pm Depart to Bangalore
- 05.00 am Tour ends at Badami House, Bangalore
* Travellers need to report at the departure counters 20 minutes before departure. Counters close 5 minutes before departure.
1. All entrance fees will have to be borne by travellers booked on this tour.
- Minimum of 12 travelers required for operation of the trip.
- Neither Karnatakaholidays.net nor its staff are responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
► KSTDC Tour Packages
► KSTDC Online Booking & Reservation