| Chitradurga Tungabhadra Dam Hampi
CHITRADURGA TUNGABHADRA DAM HAMPI KSTDC TOUR PACKAGE
Chitradurga Tungabhadra Dam Hampi Tour Package: A two-day tour to Hampi, a World Heritage Site and the seven-tiered Chitradurga Fort from where Madakari Nayak ruled.
Holiday Tour packages to UNESCO World Heritage Site Hampi are mainly conducted from Hyderabad, Mumbai, Bangalore and Mangalore by various Tour Operators. Tour Packages to Hampi is avaialble from KSTDC. Weekend Tour Packages are also available. Detailed Itinerary for Hampi Package is given below.
Departure: 6.30 AM
Arrival: 11.00 PM (2nd Day)
Non AC : 1780
Volvo AC : 2630 (Accommodation in a luxury room on twin sharing basis)
- 06.30 am Departure from Badami House, Bangalore
- 08.00 am Kyatasandra (Breakfast)
- 08.30 am Kyatasandra
- 11.30 am Chitradurga
- 01.30 am - 02.30 pm Visit Chitradurga Fort
- 02.30 pm - 03.00 pm Lunch
- 03.00 pm Chitradurga
- 06.00 pm Tungabhadra Dam
- 06.00 pm - 07.00 pm Visit Tungabhadra Dam
- 07.00 pm Tungabhadra Dam
- 07.15 pm Hospet. Dinner and night halt at Malligi Tourist Home (for non AC coach), Hotel Shanbagh (for AC Volvo coach)
- 08.30 am Departure from hotel (after breakfast)
- 09.00 am - 02.00 pm Visit Hampi
- 02.00 pm - 03.00 pm Lunch
- 03.00 pm Hampi
- 11.00 pm Bangalore
Travellers need to report at the departure counters 20 minutes before departure. Counters close 5 minutes before departure.
1. All entrance fees will have to be borne by travellers booked on this tour.
2. This Tour itinerary is subject to change.
Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
- Malligi Tourist Home/ Hotel Shanbagh.
- Minimum of 12 travellers required for operation of the trip.
- Neither Karnatakaholidays.net nor their staff are responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
► KSTDC Tour Packages
► KSTDC Online Booking & Reservation