| Mysore Sightseeing
Mysore Sightseeing KSTDC Tour Package
Mysore Sight Seeing 1 day Tour Package & Tariff: Mysore one day local sightseeing places from Bangalore - tour trip packages in bus, Cab/Taxi with fare details from Karnatakas Premier travel operator KSTDC. This one-day tour covers Srirangapatna, Mysore, Daria Daulat, Gumbaz, Sri Ranganatha Swamy Temple, Amba Vilas (Mysore) Palace, St. Philomena's Church, Chamundi Hills, Zoo, Jagan Mohan Palace Art Gallery and Brindavan Gardens.
Daily Package Tours from Bangalore to Mysore: Details of KSTDC conducted tours from Bangalore to Mysore & other places in Karnataka covering Srirangapatna, Chamundi Hills and Zoo are detailed below.
Departure: 6.30 AM
Arrival: 11.00 PM
- 06.30 AM Departure from Badami House, Bangalore
- 08.45 am - 09.00 am Break at Channapatna
- 09.20 am - 09.45 am Breakfast at Maddur
- 10.50 am - 12.10 pm Visit Daria Daulat Bagh, Gumbaz, Fort, Sri. Ranganatha Swamy Temple
- 12.30 pm - 01.15 pm Visit St. Philomena's Church, Mysore & Shopping
- 01.35 pm - 02.00 pm Visit Chamundi Temple, Mysore
- 02.30 pm - 03.15 pm Lunch at Karnataka Hotels Mysore
- 03.30 pm - 04.15 pm Visit Mysore Palace
- 04.25 pm - 05.15 pm Visit Zoological Garden
- 06.00 pm - 07.45 pm Visit Illuminated Brindavan Gardens
- 09.15 pm - 09.45 pm Dinner at Karnataka Restaurant, Maddur
- 11.00 pm tour ends at Badami House, Bangalore
- All entrance fees will have to be borne by travellers booked on this tour
- Boating charges have to be paid by travellers booked on this tour
Hotels and Restaurants used on this tour: (subject to availability)
Karnataka Restaurant Maddur
Karnataka Hotels Mysore
- Minimum of 10 travellers required for operation of the trip
- Neither Karnatakaholidays.net nor its staff are responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour
- Travellers need to report at the departure counters 20 minutes before departure. Counters close 5 minutes before departure
► KSTDC Tour Packages
► KSTDC Online Booking & Reservation
KSTDC Mysore Sight Seeing Day Package Tour is conducted from Badami House, Bangalore. Distance from Mysuru to Chitradurga, Karnataka is 269.0 km and takes around 4 h 37 min via NH150A and NH4. Distance from Mysuru to Hampi, Karnataka is 406.7 km and takes around 7 h 22 min via NH13. Distance from Mysuru to Bandipur National Park, Gundlupet is 77.4 km and takes around 1 h 30 min via NH212. Distance from Mysuru to Bheemeshwari Adventure & Nature Camp, Muthathi is 87.3 km and takes 1 h 57 min via Malavalli - Mysore Road.
Distance from Mysuru to ISKCON Bangalore, Hare Krishna Hill, Chord Road, Rajaji Nagar is 157.7 km and travel time is around 3 h via NH275. Distance from Mysuru, Karnataka to B R Hills, Karnataka is 83.4 km and travel time is around 1 h 47 min via Kozhikode - Mysore - Kollegal Road and SH 57.Bangalore to Mysore Packages are also available from IRCTC, TSTDC and KSRTC. Weekend drive from Bangalore to Mysore by Car is also a good Option. 1 Day Mysore Package Tours Trip & Sightseeing Tour Package from Banglore to Mysore. Bangalore Mysore One Day Tour by Volvo.