Sigandhur & Jog Falls Tour Package
Sigandhur & Jog Falls Tour: A three-day tour to Jog Falls (India,s highest waterfall), Linganamakki Dam View Point and Sigandure Chowdeshwari Temple. Jog Falls (Gerosoppa Falls) is the second-highest plunge waterfall in India located in Sagara taluk, Karnataka. Plunge waterfalls drop vertically while losing contact with the underlying cliff face, or bedrock, behind them. KSTDC Jog Falls holiday Tour package is the best of Shimoga Tour Packages offered by Karnataka Tourism. Distance from Jog Falls to Sigandur Chowdeshwari Temple, Shivamogga, Valagere is 67.8 km and takes around 1 h 54 min via NH206. Jog Falls is created by the Sharavathi River dropping 253 m, making it the second-highest plunge waterfall in India.
|Frequency||Every Friday & Saturday
Departure: 10.00 pm
Arrival: 06.00 am (3rd day)
- 10.00 pm Departure from Badami House, Bangalore*
- 05.30 am Arrive at Shimoga - for fresh up
- 07.00 am Departure from Sagar
- 08.00 am Sigandur Chowdeshwari Temple by ferry(lunch) & visit the temple of Chodeshwari
- 11.30 pm Holebagilu after darshan
- 02.00 pm to 05.00 pm Jog falls - visit Linganamakki Dam outside view British Bunglow, lunch &main falls view
- 05.00 pm Jog falls
- 09.00 pm Dinner at Shimoga
- 10.00 pm Departure from Shimoga
- 06.00 am Arrive at Bangalore
* Travellers need to report at the departure counters 20 minutes before departure. Counters close 5 minutes before departure.
1. All entrance fees will have to be borne by travellers booked on this tour.
- Minimum of 12 travelers required for operation of the trip.
- Neither Karnatakaholidays.net nor its staff are responsible for loss of cash or valuables during the tour.
► KSTDC Tour Packages
► KSTDC Online Booking & Reservation