KSRTC (Karnataka Road Transport Corporation) Reservation
Public transit facility in karnataka is provided by different state government authorities for better facility to its passengers. There are about four units providing public transit namely Banglore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC), North Western Karnataka Road Transport Corporation (NWKRTC), North East Karnataka Road Transport Corporation (NEKRTC) and Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC). KSRTC has approximately 4000+ buses in its fleet and it carries about 2 million passengers daily. KSRTC runs Air-conditioned Mayura (36 Passenger seats), Rajahamsa (35 Passengers seats), SEMI DELUXE (45 Passenger seats), Karnataka Saarige (55 Passenger seats), City (43 Passenger seats), Grameena Saarige Mini (40 Passenger seats) types of buses to cater the needs of passengers in Karnataka.
BMTC Big10 Bus Routes
BMTC Vayu Vajra Bus Route
BMTC Corona Buses
BMTC Parisara Vahini
Curitoba Bus Booking Bangalore
KSRTC Airavat Volvo Club Class
KSRTC Vaibhav Booking
Advance Reservation Counters (Computerised / Manual) are provided at all major bus stations. In these counters, passengers can reserve seats upto 10 days in advance for the selected services operated from that bus station. Passengers holding advance reservation tickets are entitled to free travel from their residence to the bus stations in city services, whereever such services are in operation. Free travel is permitted upto two hours before the scheduled time of departure indicated in the advance reservation ticket. KSRTC is now allowing private agencies for advance booking of long distance bus tickets and door-delivery of such tickets.
Tickets can also be booked using the email service provided by KSRTC.
KSRTC Ticket Refund
In case of double charge to your credit card while booking the KSRTC ticket online, you can contact one of the emails below.
KSRTC Enquiry Numbers
|KSRTC Ticket Refund
|KSRTC Service related issues
|KSRTC ticket refund related issues
KSRTC Enquiry number has changed. Use the following new contact numbers.
KSRTC Student Pass / Concessions Category
|KSRTC Enquiry Numbers
|KSRTC Enquiry number
||22870099, 22873377, 9480815155, 9480815156
|Kempegowda Bus Station Control Room number
|E-ticket enquiry number
KSRTC Airavat Volvo Club Class
- Students studying up to 7 standard can avail a special concession of Rs 6 per month upto 40 kms.
- Students studying up to 8th, 9th and 10th standard can avail a special concession of Rs. 18 per month up to 40 kms.
- College students, can avail a concession of upto Rs. 36 per month travelling up to 40 kms.
- Evening college/ Ph.D. Students get a concession of Rs. 60 per month travelling up to 40 kms.
- 50% concessional travel facility to the Drama Troupes & Yekshagana troupes sponsored by Karnataka Sangeetha Nataka Academy.
- Monthly passes to working journalists at the rate of Rs. 10 per pass in city services without restrictions on the number of trips.
- Blind persons are issued free passes to travel in mofussil, Suburban and City services.
- Free passes are issued to freedom fighters to travel in Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation buses except in Puspak, Luxury and super deluxe buses within state.
- KSRTC introduced monthly season passes for the convenience of the regular commuters travelling in Mofussil buses. The pass holder can travel in Ordinary / Express buses up to 11 stages. Monthly season tickets once issued in the name of an individual are not transferable.
Additional Rs. 40 processing charge per pass will be charged for High School and College student pass. Passes are issued both for 5 months and 10 months period. Where as free passes and evening college passes / Ph.D. student passes are issued only for a 10 month period.
KSRTC Freedom Tickets
To encourage commuters to travel in KSRTC services, reduce the workload of the conductors and to increase the revenue to KSRTC, Freedom Ticket was introduced where in the pass holder is permitted to travel for seven days within the state or outside the state irrespective of the distance of travel by using the class of service passenger prefers. The fare structure differs depending upon type of service e.g. Ordinary, Express, Hi-Tech, Luxury etc.